The conference features special sessions consisting of 5-6 articles on new research topics and innovative applications. Papers in these sessions undergo a regular review process as those in general sessions. Prospective organizers should include a brief statement of purpose for the session as well as the abstracts of the papers.
Organizers of special sessions are welcome to submit the proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by following the format template. The following information needs to be provided in the proposal:
- 1. Title of the Special Session
- 2. Special Session Organizers (names and contact emails)
- 3. Technical Outline of the Session and Topics (100-200 words)
- 4. Potential Contributing Authors (names and emails)
- 5. Potential Reviewers (names and emails)
Download template here (in word format).
List of approved special sessions:
SS01. Interaction with Users in Home and Mobile Systems - IUHMS (CFP File)
Co-chairs: Prof. Jerzy Wtorek, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
SS02. Vision-based Intelligent Surveillance Systems - VISS (CFP File)
Co-chairs: Prof. Kang-Hyun Jo, University of Ulsan, Korea