The 10th International Conference on Human System Interaction (HSI2017) will be held in Ulsan, Korea, from July 17th to 19th, 2017. The conference offers an unique and interesting platform for scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present and share their recent research and innovative ideas in the interactions between human and systems.
Topics of Interests
The HSI2017 conference covers both theory and applications in all the area of human system interaction. The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:- Artificial Intelligence
- Human Machine Interaction
- Education and Training
- Cyber Security in HSI
- Sociological ad Psychological Aspects of HSI
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Human Space Computing
- Internet of Things and Smart Homes
- Health Care and Assistive Devices
- Extreme Interfaces
- Humanity in Wireless Mesh Network
- Vehicular System
- Multimedia Human Communication
- Personal Communication System
- Personal Mobile Ad-hoc System
- Wearable Network and System
- Network Control and Management
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Human Dependable System
- Multi-agent System and Applications
Paper Submission Guidelines
All contributed papers should be submitted through the HSI2017 Paper Submission System.
Please submit a full paper up to 7 pages (IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style: A4, two columns, single-spaced), including figures and references, using font size 10, and page numbers.
Please check the IEEE Proceedings Author Guidelines at:
The conference features special sessions consisting of 5-6 articles on new research topics and innovative applications. Papers in these sessions undergo a regular review process as those in general sessions. Prospective organizers should include a brief statement of purpose for the session as well as the abstracts of the papers.